can we all take a moment and appreciate how catching fire was a perfect book adaptation. like some fandoms don’t even get that, some fandoms get the main character to have the wrong hair color.
Example or expression?
we all know the awnser to this
Just searching a new comic style… In this i was excercising on emotions. At the left you can see two Lassie’s failed attempts xD At the bottom I was trying to draw a lady but…. She was ugly :S
Well i’d like a consideration or a comment on this :) This would help me a lot.
Chiesta da Anonimo
1. OMTWO- So here we have Shawn seeing Jules all lovey dovey with a guy who’s like himself but a lot more successful. Of course Shawn’s going to be jealous and not deny his feelings for her but it doesn’t stop him from working together with her boyfriend to solve a case. In the midst of all this somehow there’s a woman in leather spy who has a thing for Shawn. And even though going for the woman in leather would’ve been the easier choice, it’s like the act of rejecting her makes Shawn realize how much Jules really means to him. You want the person you love to be happy right? Shawn admits to Gus: “I want her to be happy… but I want to be happy too,”. Unknowingly to him Juliet overhears. His words play over and over in her head as Shawn is there in Declan’s house telling her to be happy. Shawn has his heart on his sleeve even though it’s killing him to let her go and she can see it! I mean how can you go for imitation Shawn when the real one’s been in front of you the whole time watching your back? So she can’t hold back her feelings for him anymore, steps up and kisses him. Then the kiss is so beautiful and perfect, with the perfect music in the background! There’s no wonder it’s my favorite Shules moment! Shawn’s speech will probably always be my favorite unless something BETTER comes around.
2. Juliet Takes a Luver- No couple is perfect and Shules often struggle with miscommunication. Here, Juliet thought Shawn wanted to move in, Juliet goes undcover dating strange men, Shawn doesn’t feel comfortable with that. So oh boy of course crazy things happen but the case ends up bringing them back to where they should’ve been. I love the scenery behind Shules as Shawn tells her he likes the way they fit and “Home should be wherever you are..” then talks about owning pugs (which everything just screams with Jaggie underlines), ending with “Live with me” and a kiss! Ugh, perfect again!
3. Rob-A-Bye Baby- Hello Shules proposal! Sure, it’s fake and embarrassing for Juliet but it’s still cute. Then it leads to them pretending to be a married couple to solve a case. Per usual Juliet gets carried away but with the ideals of marriage, kids of course saying my favorite line in the episode Juliet: “And afterwards Levon here…. buried my placenta in the backyard” Shawn: “Woah,” “Think I got throw off picturing your placenta” which geez if Shawn doesn’t know what an appendix is/does I fear what he concluded with placenta ;) Another favorite is; “Can I come? I’d love to see what my wife does at work all day,” Such good Shules fun! :)
3. (Tied) Talk Derby To Me- Shawn worked hard the entire episode to keep Juliet in check with the case and reality finally at the end he had a chance to really enjoy sharing the experience with her! Arranging a special couples only skate alone with Juliet, then the little “Awww, Shawn” reaction she had makes me squeal before they skate off together. At first “no hands” then as they go around the corner, they’re holding hands.
4. Close Talking- Enough Said.
5. Neal Simon’s Lovers Retreat- romantic weekend away, Shawn hides an engagement ring in a DS which got stolen, how could I not love this episode?! “I’m very fond of you” “I’m fond of you, too” in the doorway which is so beautifully shot, then “I’m going to kiss you on the mouth” in a hot balloon. Trying on hats cutely as Gus found the ring! Squeee!
5. Santa Barbarian Candidate- The uncomfortable tension between Shules following the truth in S7 remained in this episode but it slowly got chipped away as the episode went along. First of all they looked smashing all dressed up together, then the Shules Dance where Shawn almost literally swept Juliet off her feet, but she rejects him in fear of trust. She gives him an ultimatum of him admitting the truth to Chief Vick. Shawn refuses at first but ended up coming to a decision that earning Juliet’s trust was worth sacrificing Psych. I sort of feel like it goes back to OMTWO when Juliet sees steps up to cover for Shawn. Shules learn so much about themselves, each other and what they can do if they have the right partner to dance with.
6. (honorable mentions)- Shules hooking up in Extradition 2 and during the Speed Dating in “He Loves Me, He Loves Me Not…”
Thanks for asking!
"Hey, Beauty Queen, Wise Girl, Miss Metal Detector, please don’t cry," Leo said, smiling weakly "It didn’t end yet. That’s for all of you, Seaweed Brain, Superman and Elephant. You guys are not going to get rid of me that easily"
"Leo…" Piper tried to say something, but she couldn’t back hers tears.
"How I said, Beauty Queen," Leo snapped "Don’t worry. I’m a professional"
Saying this, he closed the doors, and all he heard was grunts and screams. He could be going to the death willingly, but he fulfilled his promise: fix what he had done and save his friends.
And at that moment, dying would not be so painful. [x]
This post is the saddest of all
I can’t stop cry