As soon as i get The Sims 4, the one in the red balloon is gonna be Lassiter. Come on! Look at him. A few little changes and he’s perfect.
The one in blue could resemble a little to “Season1 Shawn”, (the hair seem perfect, just the color is wrong) and i hope these are the basic sims, so i’ve already them prepared.
Anyone watching or have watched the psych commentaries and want to share some with me?
I didn’t but i have found pieces of it on the internet… here:
- When Maggie introduces her self as “Fronk” (aka her French Mastiff) on the “This Episode Sucks” commentary.
- When the ENTIRE cast/crew harrasses James/Maggie about not being married. (NSLR commentary)
- When Maggie says “not married…just LOVERS” (NSLR commentary)
- When Kelly Kulchak ships Jaggie as hard as I do. (See almost any episode with Jules/Jaggie moments)
- When Dulé tweets a picture of himself and Maggie during the commentary and proceeds to tag Maggie in said picture. (“This Episode Sucks” commentary)
- When James gives Maggie a shout out for being awesome in a scene. Jaggie story during “This Episode Sucks” (I don’t want to spoil it for anyone who doesn’t have the DVD, but I will be happy to tell it to you, just shoot me an ask).
- Dulé Hill’s obsession with Twitter. Enough said. (“This Episode Sucks” commentary)
- “I blame you Wikipedia” - Steve Franks (“This Episodes Sucks” commentary)
- Listening to everyone call William Shatner “the bomb” (“In for a Penny…” commentary)
- “B-Shatz” (“In for a Penny…” commentary)
- When Tim jokingly implies that James is in the doghouse with Maggie (“In for a Penny…” commentary)
- When Kelly gets mad at Maggie for “being mean” to William Shatner (“In for a Penny…” commentary)
- “There is also a famous photo of James and Maggie making out during the riots…” (“In for a Penny…” commentary) (I should add that I’m fairly certain that they were kidding and that there is no photo)
“Anytime you can get James in a tux…DO IT”
- Kelly Kulchak (Shawn Rescues Darth Vader Commentary)
that when Vick said “Let me be Frank” and Shawn said “As long as I can be Dean and Gus can be Sammy,” they were referring to the Rat-Pack (Frank Sinatra, Dean Martin, and Sammy Davis), not Supernatural
Oh God no… REALLY!